Join Our Team
Explore our available careers! Committed to providing best-in-class commercial roofing solutions to businesses in the Denver, Colorado Springs, and Fort Collins area, A-Line Contractors is looking for enthusiastic and knowledgeable people with a passion for helping people.
Outside Sales Manager
To grow an effective sales pipeline over a 2-year period through relationships with contacts and trade partners with the Sales Manager. Additionally, develop directed marketing efforts based on needs and interests of client and customer interactions.
- Develop your own pipeline of sales with a revenue range of $3 Million to $5 Million yearly, around the company’s core Commercial Roofing and Contracting business.
- Grow return customer sales within portfolio 10% year over year.
- Increase existing close rate on company marketed leads by 5%
- Track unique client interactions and maintain a running log of 150 new and unique interactions a month.
- Provide in-depth weekly reporting on sales opportunities and forecasting of upcoming pipeline and sales.
- Flexibility – Able to adapt to changing situations and customer interactions on a quick basis
- Calm under Pressure – Large meetings and high pressure situations don’t affect you and your abilities.
- Strategic thinking – Planning long term options and solutions for the customer is a skill and priority for you
- Listening Skills – Understanding feedback, needs, and wants from the customer, and from the team
- Communication/Organization – Able to communicate and deliver messages effectively to different clients and team members, and all aspects of your regular job functions are arranged in a comprehensive fashion
- High Standards – You hold yourself and your team to a high level of expectation and don’t waiver or hesitate to share when someone is asking you to compromise
- Teamwork – You are an effective team player and look to bring your skills to share with the team to bring the team to new levels
To effectively support all team members with successful project progression including supporting documentation, invoicing and payments, training, marketing and sales, and client relations.
- Identify best practices and areas for improved efficiency by monitoring projects from conception through completion.
- Develop and maintain training materials, processes and procedures, filing and client records; manage and update all subcontractor and job-related documents.
- Build strong relationships with customers and clients, team members, and vendors through direct and professional communication.
- Track, audit, and report on lead opportunities and ensure accuracy through job completion.
- Manage all aspects of billing for jobs including vendor PO’s and payments, change orders, owner invoicing, and delinquent accounts.
- Contribute to sales and marketing efforts by helping to identify new market segments and create marketing materials.
- Customer Service – exceeding customer expectations, delivering proactive support and going the extra mile to build customer connections.
- Efficiency – able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Organization and Planning – plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Creativity/Innovation – generates new and innovative approaches to problems.
- High Standards – expects personal performances and team performance to be nothing but the best.
- Listening Skills – lets others speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints.
- Teamwork – reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Flexibility/Adaptability – adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change