Frequently Asked Questions
Please see below for some of our FAQs. If you can’t find an answer you’re looking for – contact us today!
- Yes, A-Line is fully licensed and insured to perform roofing services, restoration, and construction services in Colorado.
Yes we do!
- Our lifetime roof warranty is for flat roof systems coated with our special performance coating product.
- The lifetime system is ready to accommodate green roof initiatives and with an additional top coat can be Cool Roof approved with a solar reflective index over 100.
- Warranty is transferrable 1x with documentation provided back to A-Line.
- Lifetime warranty includes 2 inspections per year to identify hail, mechanical and/or other damage.
- The warranty covers installation, and is dependent on regular inspections to ensure the system stays intact.
- Yes. We offer a wide variety of financing options through our partners, including no interest, delayed interest, and low interest fixed loans.
- Yes, free estimates are offered throughout our service area. We provide free inspections for storm damage and insurance claims assistance as well.
- The project timeline will depend on several variables. Once paperwork has been signed and approved, projects usually start the installation process just a few short weeks thereafter.
- Our team has more than 12 years of experience providing roofing, restoration, and construction services for residential and commercial properties.
- We work with each owner to develop a maintenance and inspection program that includes a comprehensive list of urgent and preventative repairs needed to stay ahead of issues that might lead to future damage.
- Our inspection includes a 65-item checklist. We provide photo documentation of all identified issues.
- We then work with each owner to prioritize their budget to ensure our focus corresponds directly to their business plans.
- Speak to one of our friendly sales reps about your project needs.
- We will customize a project plan that meets your needs, forecasts real costs, and manages risk.
- Using cutting-edge software, you will be provided with an owner page to access daily details, pictures, notes, and weather reports pertaining to your property.
- Receive weekly updates on project progress and schedule.
- All projects get a final inspection by our Project Manager.
- Invoice and closing documents is provided.
- We service the full Colorado front range – from Pueblo to Fort Collins.